Afterpay is a service that allows customers to pay for purchases over 4 equal instalments due every 2 weeks.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address.
- Have a valid email address and mobile number.
- Be the holder of an eligible credit or debit card.
- Be over 18 years old.
How do I use Afterpay?
- Add garments to your shopping bag to the maximum value of $1,000.
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment.
- For first time users of Afterpay, the first payment is required at the time of purchase.
- If you wish to return your purchase partially or in full please adhere to our returns and exchanges process. Any future payments for that item and/or any instalments that you have paid will be processed in accordance with Afterpay’s returns policy.
- If a payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply. Please contact Afterpay as soon as possible if you won’t be able to pay on time.
- For Afterpay’s full terms and conditions or if you need further questions answered click here.