Afterpay is a service that allows flexible payment plans for online purchases. Shop the pieces you want now and pay it off in four equal payments over 8 weeks.
To use Afterpay you must:
- Have an Australian residential address
- Pay with a credit or debit card
- Be over 18 years old
Using Afterpay for the first time:
- Add garments to your shopping bag to the maximum value of $800
- Choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout
- You will be prompted to create an Afterpay account and confirm and pay the first of four installments up front
*Please note that Afterpay cannot be used on click and collect orders.
- Funds for the first payment made using Afterpay must be available on your credit or debit card at the time of checkout. (First payment will not occur until 14 days after checking out)
- If you wish to return your purchase partially or in full please adhere to our online returns and exchanges process. Should your order be eligible for a return your initial payment will
be refunded and the remainder (3 payments) will be cancelled at no charge.
- If you fail to make a payment you will be charged a late fee of $7 by Afterpay which is non-refundable. Further each week you fail to pay after the initial $7 late fee an incremental
$10 late fee will apply for each week the payment is overdue.
If you are unsure or need further questions answered please visit the Afterpay website.